It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything here… But after all the summertime frolicking as well as work (also been focusing on things other than music there for a while) it’s about time to haul my corpulent behind back to the studio again. So here’s a quick status report:
- 11 new Cynicism Management tracks, which are to appear on the next full-length album, are finished – I mean composition and lyrics. We’re about to start recording the vocals and then the final production/mixing process will finally begin.
- Currently recording drums for the Coenurus project. The material is coming along nicely indeed, but I guess it’ll be a few months before all of the tracks that are planned for the next full-length release are finished.
- I’ve also started working on some shorter and more “goal-oriented” tracks specifically for music licensing purposes. I wonder how that’ll turn out…
- After the release of the Something for Nothing album, Ray Kosmick has been on the back burner for a while, but this elusive fictional character will eventually release some of the aforementioned “goal-oriented” tracks under his own name… Well, or at least the longer, “full” versions of these tracks, which will undoubtedly be created in the process.
- Also rehearsing with a relatively small live acoustic blues band. Since I have no intention or inclination to lug my somewhat hefty and complex drum set to a bunch of seedy dives around Berlin, my setup for this project consists of a cajon, some cymbals and hi-hat. I may be tempted to add some percussion toys gradually, but certainly not too many, because I have to be able to take everything with me in a couple of bags without dislocating my spine. The first gig is scheduled for 13 September, and this breathtaking international premiere will take place at Savo’s at around 9 p.m.
That’s about it… Hopefully I’ll be able to start posting new Cynicism Management demos in the foreseeable future – as quickly as Monika is able to record the vocals and I manage to mix them.
The intrepid fictional character Ray Kosmick from the novel Cynicism Management, published in 2013 by the U.K. e-book publisher Aventura eBooks, has recently released his first album, entitled Something for Nothing. Now the playlist is also available (and tracks freely downloadable) on SoundCloud.
Yesterday the first “full-length” digital album by the fictional character Ray Kosmick from the novel Cynicism Management was released. For now Ray’s collection of a kind of a “crossover” between electronica and (somewhat heavier) rock can be found on Bandcamp, and shortly the album will also be distributed in the majority of digital stores by AMAdea Music.
Just finished the final two Ray Kosmick tracks – one original and a remix of a funny little ditty from the 2010 EP entitled Bat Left the Belfry. Thus the material (10 tracks) for the upcoming album by Ray Kosmick and His Porn Groove Crew is complete. The album will be released on Bandcamp very soon, while digital distribution in other online stores will be taken care of by AMAdea Music.
Here are three new tracks by the fictional band Ray Kosmick and His Porn Groove Crew… Another new track and a remix are still in the works, and then the fabulous Ray Kosmick – a fictional character from the novel entitled Cynicism Management and the upcoming novel Pendulum Pet, which is still being written and will hopefully be finished sometime this year – will finally release his first full-length album.
<iframe src="https://w viagra a 5 madrid.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/140666193&color=00b9ff&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_artwork=true” height=”166″ width=”100%” frameborder=”no” scrolling=”no”>
Yay, so I’ve checked everything and I think the site is done. All the info is up to date and the music & video “widgets” are all up and running viagra barato. OK, so the site is not very “pretty” in any sense, and it’s definitely not a monumental design achievement, but it’s not meant to be – I wanted to keep it clean and simple, easy on the eyes and easy to use. That, I hope, has been achieved. Now I’m off to the studio to compose music instead of texts about myself in the third person 😀
I think I’m done. Am I done? I suppose I am 😉
Tomorrow I’ll check if everything works, which I hope it does, but now it’s sleepy time!
After testing stuff offline for a while, I finally moved this fabulous new WordPress blog of mine online. Much of it is still “under construction” though, but I’ll keep adding contents in the following days. I tried to keep it simple, because I don’t like complicated, epileptically colourful and confusing sites. All the info is easy to find, should anyone want to find it, and that’s about it as far as the point and purpose of this “blog” is concerned.